Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Back This Time, Promise!

My life has been a little out of control recently. I just started a freelance gig with TheBudgetFashionista.com (check it out!) and am continuing to freelance at Original Penguin, not to mention putting in my hours and overtime at work. This, unfortunately, is my poor excuse for lack of posts.... and it's Fashion Week! What am I thinking?? Though I'm on my lunch break and don't have much time to dish, here are a few of my favorite celeb and designer duos.
My heart just skipped a beat... Victoria Beckam and Giorgio Armani
___________________________________
Rachel Zoe and Marc Jacobs
___________________________________

Michael Kors and Heidi Klum... bring back Project Runway already!
___________________________________
Sarah Jessica Parker and Alexander Wang looking a little drab- disappointing!
___________________________________

Hilary Duff and Donna Karan

No comments: